FRGS members are a congenial group of people who enjoy the camaraderie of their fellow family history researchers and gain experience and expertise from the meetings and other club events and activities. Member benefits include:
- Monthly meetings with guest speakers and roundtable discussions
- Quarterly newsletter, Lily Pad, featuring articles, research tips, resources and FRGS news
- Access to experienced genealogy researchers who can provide advice and help breaking down brick walls
- Lists of local and regional resources
- Field trips to area research facilities
- Fellowship among beginners, seasoned amateurs and professional genealogists
The FRGS membership year runs from January through December. Non-members who join at the annual Fall conference receive the remainder of the current year plus the following year.
We are currently meeting on Zoom. Please go to our calendar and select a meeting to register and we’ll send you the Zoom link. You don’t need to be a member to attend.
Annual membership is $20 for individuals and $25 for families. We offer free membership to students with a student ID.
Join today by mailing your check payable to FRGS. Include your name and email address.
Fredericksburg Regional Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 42013
Fredericksburg, VA 22404
Or join online now using PayPal or a Credit Card: